The story behind the candle (by Mara):
The smoky, sweet and leather aroma of the Smoked Oud candle brings my memories to my hometown in Brazil. It reminds me of the moments I spent at my dad’s farm, riding horses on the high fields around the city, Campos Altos (English meaning: High Fields). Sweet memories that I have deep in my memory and that I will carry with me forever.
Aroma notes: Smoke, oud, sugar, plum and leather.
Make it personal
We can add a hand written personalized message to your order. If you would like this service simply select "Sending as a gift? Add a message here" at the checkout and type the message in the box. Or you can email us with your note.
- 7.4oz | 215g coconut wax candle in a 8 oz matte black tumbler with black metal lid.
- Each candle comes with a beautiful gift box with a black ribbon.
- All-natural, flat-braided, lead and zinc-free cotton wick.
- Approximate burn time: 45 hours.
Care and use:
- Light your candle using a match.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted (it can take 3-4 hours in the first burning). This ensures that your candle burns evenly for its full life and prevents tunneling.
- Wait for the candle to solidify before moving it.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn. This allows for a cleaner, smoke-free burn.
- Stop using when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Note: All of our products are handmade in small batches. Variations are natural and may occur.