How to clean your spent candle jar
Besides having the best scented coconut wax candles, our goal is also sustainability. So, we strongly encourage the three Rs: reduce, reuse and recycle.
You can reuse your spent candle jar in so many different ways such as a makeup brush holder, pen holder, flower pot, etc. Bellow we have a tip on how to easily clean your candle vessel using your oven:
- If you want to remove the label it is very easy to peel off. Our labels are surface safe and easily peeled without leaving any residue.
- Wrap a baking sheet with foil and place your vessel with the open mouth facing down.
- Put it in the oven at 200F for 15min.
- Remove from the oven (be careful it is hot) and you will notice that the wax melted.
- Wipe the excess wax, remove the wick tab by scraping it with a spoon, and then wash the glass in warm water with dish detergent.