Rio (Rio de Janeiro city) is one of the most visited and famous cities in the world. Our Rio candle has a fresh and floral aroma, like an ocean breeze. It will make you feel like you are walking on Copacabana beach surrounded by the vibrant environment of the beachside city.
The story behind Rio candle:
Nick (my husband) and I, visited Rio de Janeiro city in 2015. We both were amazed how beautiful and vibrant the city is. No wonder why it is called the wonderful city. We loved walking on the sidewalk next to the beach, full of restaurants and live music. We stayed at the Copacabana beach, we visited Christ the Redeemer, the Sugarloaf mountain (the most impressive vision I have seen), Maracanã soccer stadium and Lapa at Rio downtown. A trip that is unforgettable for both Nick and I.
Make it personal
We can add a hand written personalized message to your order. If you would like this service simply select "Sending as a gift? Add a message here" at the checkout and type the message in the box. Or you can email us with your note.
Our candles are hand poured in the US and beautifully presented in a luxurious gift box.
Fragrance notes: ozone, citrus, jasmine, lilac, violet, amber and oakmoss.
- 7.4oz | 215g coconut wax candle in a 10oz glossed white tumbler.
- Each candle comes with a silver metal lid.
- Each candle comes with a beautiful gift box and an exclusive thank you and candle care card.
- All-natural, flat-braided, lead and zinc-free cotton wick
- Approximate burn time: 45 hours
Care and use:
- Light your candle using a match
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted (it can take 3-4 hours in the first burning). This ensures that your candle burns evenly for its full life and prevents tunneling.
- Wait for the candle to solidify before moving it.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn. This allows for a cleaner, smoke-free burn.
- Stop using when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Note: All of our products are handmade in small batches. Variations are natural and may occur.