The story behind the candle (By Mara):
Inspired by the cold nights of New York City, with aromas that bring comfort and coziness.
It was in New York City where I first experienced the pumpkin spice aromas. Aromas that I never smelled before because they are not available in my home country, Brazil.
New York City is sensational any time of the year, but during autumn the city is even more amazing. The colorful trees in Central Park, the aromas from the coffee shops, the cozy weather…just grab your pumpkin spice latte and admire the amazing city around.
New York City is always in my memories, a city that I visited twice during the fall seasons and I would love to visit again and again.
Aroma notes: pumpkin, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, clove and vanilla
Make it personal
We can add a hand written personalized message to your order. If you would like this service simply select "Sending as a gift? Add a message here" at the checkout and type the message in the box. Or you can email us with your note.
- 7.4oz | 215g coconut wax candle in a 8 oz matte black tumbler with black metal lid.
- Each candle comes with a beautiful gift box with a black ribbon.
- All-natural, flat-braided, lead and zinc-free cotton wick.
- Approximate burn time: 45 hours.
Care and use:
- Light your candle using a match.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted (it can take 3-4 hours in the first burning). This ensures that your candle burns evenly for its full life and prevents tunneling.
- Wait for the candle to solidify before moving it.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn. This allows for a cleaner, smoke-free burn.
- Stop using when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Note: All of our products are handmade in small batches. Variations are natural and may occur.