Lagom is the Swedish concept of happiness, which seeks balance and harmony in all aspects of life. It is complicity, it is feeling good about ourselves. Our Lagom candle is green and woody, like a walk in the autumn woods with smell of crisp leaves, fresh pine and berries falling off the trees.
Our candles are hand poured in the US and beautifully presented in a luxurious gift box.
Make it personal
We can add a hand written personalized message to your order. If you would like this service simply select "Sending as a gift? Add a message here" at the checkout and type the message in the box. Or you can email us with your note.
- 7.4oz | 215g coconut wax candle in a 8.5oz frosted tumbler with silver metal lid.
- Each candle comes with a beautiful gift box and an exclusive thank you and candle care card.
- All-natural, flat-braided, lead and zinc-free cotton wick.
- Approximate burn time: 40 hours.
Care and use:
- Light your candle using a match.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted (it can take 3-4 hours in the first burning). This ensures that your candle burns evenly for its full life and prevents tunneling.
- Wait for the candle to solidify before moving it.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn. This allows for a cleaner, smoke-free burn.
- Stop using when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Note: All of our products are handmade in small batches. Variations are natural and may occur.