Kos is a Norwegian word to describe all the things that make you feel cozy and warm inside. It is a concept that means the warm feeling you get from simple pleasures in life.
The word "Koselig" means a sort of shared, safe togetherness. It can describe a house, a situation, a meal, a conversation, or a person, conveying these feelings of safety and warmth.
Our Kos candle has complex, floral, woody, soft and sweet aromas, making this candle the perfect scent to bring serenity, delicacy and elegance to your home.
Our candles are hand poured in the US and beautifully presented in a luxurious gift box.
Fragrance notes: Jasmine, orchid and musk.
Make it personal
We can add a hand written personalized message to your order. If you would like this service simply select "Sending as a gift? Add a message here" at the checkout and type the message in the box. Or you can email us with your note.
- 7.4oz | 215g coconut wax candle in a 8.5oz frosted tumbler with silver metal lid.
- Each candle comes with a beautiful gift box and an exclusive thank you and candle care card.
- All-natural, flat-braided, lead and zinc-free cotton wick.
- Approximate burn time: 40 hours.
Care and use:
- Light your candle using a match.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted (it can take 3-4 hours in the first burning). This ensures that your candle burns evenly for its full life and prevents tunneling.
- Wait for the candle to solidify before moving it.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn. This allows for a cleaner, smoke-free burn.
- Stop using when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Note: All of our products are handmade in small batches. Variations are natural and may occur.