Under the Christmas Tree
The story behind the Under the Christmas Tree candle:
I remember the day that I believed in Santa Claus. My mom took me and my brothers to a walk and to visit my grandparents, they lived few blocks from our house. When we returned home, our little Christmas tree had many gifts under it.
I clearly remember my excitement and happiness and my mom said: “look kids, Santa Claus stopped here while we were out”. We then started to open the gifts while I was thinking “wow, Santa Claus really exits”.
That is the spirit of Christmas, not the gifts itself, but the excitement and hope of a little kid. To believe in something so good, to believe in the Magic of Christmas, the togetherness, the forgiveness. It is the thought to which you put into thinking about others, like my mom thought to make her kids happy.
Aroma notes: Pine, cypress, bayberry, lavender, amber and sandalwood
Make it personal
We can add a hand written personalized message to your order. If you would like this service simply select "Sending as a gift? Add a message here" at the checkout and type the message in the box. Or you can email us with your note.
- 7.4oz | 215g coconut wax candle in a 8.5oz frosted tumbler with silver metal lid.
- Each candle comes with a beautiful gift box and an exclusive thank you and candle care card.
- All-natural, flat-braided, lead and zinc-free cotton wick.
- Approximate burn time: 40 hours.
Care and use:
- Light your candle using a match.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted (it can take 3-4 hours in the first burning). This ensures that your candle burns evenly for its full life and prevents tunneling.
- Wait for the candle to solidify before moving it.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn. This allows for a cleaner, smoke-free burn.
- Stop using when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Note: All of our products are handmade in small batches. Variations are natural and may occur.