Tropical life is an explosion of tropical fruit fragrances. It reflects what Brazil is: a very flavorful, tropical country that has lush and succulent fruits all year long.
The story behind Tropical Life candle:
This aroma was inspired by my sweet childhood memories, when I spent time with family at my grandparents' farm in Brazil. I grew up in a family of farmers. Both my grandparents and parents were farmers in Brazil. My big family used to gather at my grandfather's farm. The moms and aunts spent the day cooking delicious Brazilian treats while the kids, including myself, were freely playing around the farm. We used to climb tropical trees and then we ate the fresh and succulent fruits straight from the tree.
Make it personal
We can add a hand written personalized message to your order. If you would like this service simply select "Sending as a gift? Add a message here" at the checkout and type the message in the box. Or you can email us with your note.
Our candles are hand poured in the US and beautifully presented in a luxurious gift box.
Fragrance notes: strawberry, guava, mango and coconut.
- 7.4oz | 215g coconut wax candle in a 10oz glossed white tumbler.
- Each candle comes with a silver metal lid.
- Each candle comes with a beautiful gift box and an exclusive thank you and candle care card.
- All-natural, flat-braided, lead and zinc-free cotton wick
- Approximate burn time: 45 hours
Care and use:
- Light your candle using a match
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted (it can take 3-4 hours in the first burning). This ensures that your candle burns evenly for its full life and prevents tunneling.
- Wait for the candle to solidify before moving it.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn. This allows for a cleaner, smoke-free burn.
- Stop using when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Note: All of our products are handmade in small batches. Variations are natural and may occur.