The story behind the candle (By Gra):
Bourbon Vanilla is an intriguing and sophisticated fragrance, inspired by the elegant and cozy cold weather of Edinburgh in Scotland where I visited during a trip around Europe.
Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland, a country that was in my wish list to visit because of its spectacular nature. When I arrived in that city, I fell in love with the affection of the Scottish people, with the local, seasonal and fresh food, with the medieval part of the city containing narrow alleys and paving stone….Stunning!
It is a city to hear its bagpipes, to feel the whisky aromas and to keep in memory.
Aroma notes: apple, butter, bourbon, maple and vanilla
Make it personal
We can add a hand written personalized message to your order. If you would like this service simply select "Sending as a gift? Add a message here" at the checkout and type the message in the box. Or you can email us with your note.
- 7.4oz | 215g coconut wax candle in a 8 oz matte black tumbler with black metal lid.
- Each candle comes with a beautiful gift box with a black ribbon.
- All-natural, flat-braided, lead and zinc-free cotton wick.
- Approximate burn time: 45 hours.
Care and use:
- Light your candle using a match.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted (it can take 3-4 hours in the first burning). This ensures that your candle burns evenly for its full life and prevents tunneling.
- Wait for the candle to solidify before moving it.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn. This allows for a cleaner, smoke-free burn.
- Stop using when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Note: All of our products are handmade in small batches. Variations are natural and may occur.