The story behind the candle (By Mara and Gra):
Paris inspires art and The City of Light is the inspiration for our Bibliothèque (English: Library) candle.
Paris is art, culture, history and architecture. One of the best cities for literature lovers offering a rich guide of libraries and bookstores.
Around the world there are iconic libraries, but in Paris we find charming libraries in every corner. And our candle smells just like those lovely libraries. That sweet, cozy, smoky, leather and warm smell of an antique book.
Aroma notes: creamy vanilla, dark brown sugar, mahogany woods, smoky tobacco and leather.
Make it personal
We can add a hand written personalized message to your order. If you would like this service simply select "Sending as a gift? Add a message here" at the checkout and type the message in the box. Or you can email us with your note.
- 7.4oz | 215g coconut wax candle in a 8 oz matte black tumbler with black metal lid.
- Each candle comes with a beautiful gift box with a black ribbon.
- All-natural, flat-braided, lead and zinc-free cotton wick.
- Approximate burn time: 45 hours.
Care and use:
- Light your candle using a match.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted (it can take 3-4 hours in the first burning). This ensures that your candle burns evenly for its full life and prevents tunneling.
- Wait for the candle to solidify before moving it.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn. This allows for a cleaner, smoke-free burn.
- Stop using when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Note: All of our products are handmade in small batches. Variations are natural and may occur.